Friday, April 15, 2011

Blog Shame

My girlfriend Leslie is a talented writer and has what I believe to be one of the best blogs around called "Leslie in Adams Morgan." She pushed me against my will to start this blog. It's been many months now and I have added little more than a few pictures but I have managed to attract one pathetic follower who I assumed must have arrived here inadvertently during a hangover morning and accidentally followed me. Well, to my horror and shame I've recently discovered that my one pathetic follower is leslie. Now I'm not usually one to worry much about being popular but this is just plain sad. One follower?! Does it even count if it's your girlfriend? If my mom becomes my second follower, I think I'll just shoot myself in shame. Please follow me.

3 comments:

  1. A Westsail 28 with green bulwarks and a portabote for a dinghy. This sounds awfully familiar. If I wasn't in Mexico, I might think I was in Florida. Well, except for that extra hatch on the cabin top (never seen that on a W28 before). C'mon, man, BLOG! You can do it, I know you can.

    -Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope a friend of Leslie's is a teeny bit better as a follower than your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hariklia, I'd consider it an honor to have you as my first "real" blog follower.

    ReplyDelete